Newest Audio Illusion: Do You Hear Brainstorm or Green Needle?
The whole Laurel or Yanny debate was so last week. This week we are challenged with a new audio illusion. Do you hear the words brainstorm or green needle?
Last week the Laurel or Yanny audio illusion took the internet by storm. This week we have a new sound that's dividing the nation. Listen to the clip in the video below. Do you hear the words "brainstorm" or "green needle"?
It's clearly "brainstorm", right? Or maybe it's "green needle" that we're hearing. I feel like I'm in an episode of The Twilight Zone but it's slowly turning into that Bill Murray movie, Groundhog Day. Will we be faced with a new one of these audio challenges every day?
You've got to admit that these little games are fun distraction.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
Bonus Video: WRRV Morning Grind