Newburgh Man Gets Arrested Twice in the Same Day
Some people just never learn? But then you have new levels of cluelessness like in this particular case.
New York state police say they arrested the same man twice in one day. Police say the suspect was first arrested in Wallkill after refusing to leave a home and then assaulting the homeowner. Not too many details are available yet why the man was at the home, and what his relation and history are with the homeowner.
That's the end of the story, right? No. Even an order of protection wouldn't keep this suspect away for long. According to the police, the same man was back at the same home the very same day. The suspect was caught this time looking through a bedroom window when he was arrested by state troopers again.
But he wasn't quite done just yet. When appearing in front of the judge, The suspect allegedly asked to use the phone and proceeded to call the victim's cell phone. This guy just doesn't take a hint, does he?
The suspect is now facing a number of serious charges.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie