New York Teacher Says She Was Fired After Sending Topless Pic to Boyfriend
The NY Post is reporting that Suffolk County math teacher is suing after she claims she was fired for an old topless picture of herself she had sent to her boyfriend.
Details are fairly scarce, however the woman's attorney John Ray says a student somehow got a hold of the image. Ray then says that school administrators at Bellport Middle School wrongfully terminated her employment there. The 25 year-old teacher said the pic was stolen without consent.
Long ago, she sent her topless unremarkable selfie to her companion, never to anyone else. By unknown means, a student obtained it. The school district took possession of it, excoriated her, and fired her because her breasts were displayed.
The Post says that the teacher and her attorney both say that had this been a male teacher then this would have never been an issue, and certainly not something to fire someone over.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie