New York State Man Arrested For Allegedly Making Meth in Storage Unit
One 48 year-old New York state man's plan to become the next Walter White didn't go so far. And while the Owego man may have seen himself as so called "the danger", it was police who ended being the ones who knocked in the end.
Police say that they were conducting a routine patrol Monday night when they found the semi-conscious man in a local storage unit. Police say they noticed a very strong chemical odor coming from the area, and, upon investigation, discovered that this local "Heisenberg" was making meth with a pot inside the unit.
This has left NY State police, plus local police, fire, and emergency squads the daunting task of having to clean up the heavily contaminated area.
WENY says that the man, who is homeless, was arrested and charged with the unlawful manufacturing of meth. More charges could be coming.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie