New York Firefighter Sues Over Weight Harassment
Have you ever been harassed at work over your size? NBC is reporting that a volunteer for the Hauppauge Fire Department is suing his colleagues over what he claims was ridicule over his weight.
NBC says that john Munro filed a discrimination lawsuit in federal court against against the other firefighters. Munro, who weighs 350 pounds, says that the other firefighters teased him over taking up two seats in the truck, and called him names such as "cow".
His attorney says that Munro's harness and rope were tampered with once he demanded an investigation.
Has anything like this ever happened to you? If so, did you seek legal help?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE