New HBO Series Starring Nicole Kidman And Hugh Grant Set To Debut
A new HBO series starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant was partially filmed in the Hudson Valley and is set to make its debut. The Undoing is from writer David E. Kelley and was directed by Susanne Bier, the production spent time in the Kingston area in the summer of 2019 and will debut on May 10th.
According to HBO, The Undoing stars Nicole Kidman as Grace Sachs, a therapist about to publish her first novel. However, just weeks before it's release her world is turned upside down by a violent death, a missing husband and her attempts to rebuild a life for herself and child. Grant plays her husband Jonathan who goes missing, and the legendary Donald Sutherland plays Grace's father Franklin.
Production in the area involved shutting down several Kingston streets for a few days. Helicopters were seen in the area at the time, the teaser above does include a scene with two choppers.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center