Netflix Filming Movie at Hudson Valley Library This Week
There will be even more shushing than usual at a local library this week.
If you're headed to return your books you should check the schedule ahead of time. Netflix is in town shooting scenes for an upcoming movie. The filming schedule will disrupt some library activities, and may even close it down for a day or two.
This is the latest in what has now become a long list of films being produced in the Hudson Valley. The announcement was made on Friday that the Red Hook Public Library on Route 9 would be the setting for a new Netflix film. A quick Google search has turned up one movie that is filming in the area, and it looks like something pretty spectacular.
Deadline reports that James Norton and Amanda Seyfried will begin filming in the Hudson Valley this week on a new Netflix film titled Things Heard and Seen. The movie is about a couple from Manhattan that moves to the Hudson Valley only to find out that their home has a dark and mysterious history.
The library has canceled several events this week through October 18. Additional announcements are expected for floor closings and complete shutdowns of the library while filming takes place. Patrons are asked to check ahead to before visiting the library this week.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie