Monticello Residents To Face Fines Starting July 1st
The Village of Monticello will start fining residents who fail to comply with the new regulations.
Effective July 1st , 2019, ALL garbage cans must be labelled with the property owner’s name or address on it. If it is a multiple dwelling (apartment), each can must have the apartment number on it with the Landlord’s name.
Any residence that is not in compliance effective July 1 st , 2019 will result in a $100.00 fine. If possible, please make sure that each can has a lid.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie