BUSTED! New York Man Draws His Own Fake Inspection Sticker
A Montgomery County man was recently busted by police for having a false inspection sticker. It's the fact that the sticker was so poorly drawn by the man himself that's drawing so much attention. Did he think this was going to fly?
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s office shared the post of their Facebook page. The post shows a terribly drawn "sticker" on what looks like red construction paper, with a barely legible "New York State Safety Emissions Inspection Certificate" written on top.
He even went so far as to scribble in a fake bar code and punch a hole over the word 2020 to make it looks as authentic as possible. You really can't knock him for trying.
So, we appreciate people who take some initiative, however this will not work as your vehicle inspection sticker, NICE TRY!!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie