Man Found With Severe Head Injury at Poughkeepsie Italian Center
Police Dutchess County are searching for answers after a man was found lying in the street with a severe head injury.
On Friday around 4:40 a.m., City of Poughkeepsie 911 received a call reporting a man down in the street in the area of 219 Mill St., near the Italian Center. Police describe the man as being white and in his mid-30s.
The unnamed man was found with a severe head injury and was transported to a local hospital for medical treatment.
City of Poughkeepsie Police are trying to determine what happened to the man. Anyone with any information concerning this incident is urged to call the City of Poughkeepsie Police Department's confidential Tip Line at (845) 451-7577.
- Longtime Hudson Valley Movie Theater is Closed
- Popular Hudson Valley Bar Reopens After Filming of Movie
- Freezing Temperatures, Chance of Snow Forecast For Hudson Valley
- Democrats Gain Nearly 11,000 Voters in Hudson Valley in Past Year
- Local Farm Owned by Granddaughter of 'The Wizard of Oz' Producer
- Man Fatally Shot at Hudson Valley Restaurant, Shooter At Large
- Hudson Valley Man Gunned Down Near School, Suspects on Run
- Hudson Valley Fire Department Board Member Charged With Murder
- Popular Hudson Valley Bar Closed For Movie Filming
- Anti-White Supremacy Rally Held in Hudson Valley