Looking For German Food in the Hudson Valley?
We're lucky enough to live in a part of New York that has, what feels like, an endless amount of options when it comes to food choices.
I'd say it's a safe bet that the Hudson Valley has some of the best food in all of New York.
If you're craving German food this time of year, then you're in luck. Because according to NewYorkUpstate.com we have 9 out of the 25 Best German restaurants in upstate New York.
Heading further down the list at #16 is Gunk Haus in Highland.
And the highest-ranked German food restaurant in the Hudson Valley is Mountain Brauhaus in Gardiner which came in at #3.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash