A Sobering Look Inside Hudson Valley Grocery Stores in Wake of the Coronavirus (PHOTOS)
Whether you buy into the panic or not, Hudson Valley grocery stores are being wiped clean of products.
The coronavirus has hit pretty much every county in the Hudson Valley. There are confirmed cases in Westchester, Orange, Rockland, Ulster, and Dutchess County. With all of that, people are preparing to be isolated and quarantined. In their efforts to prepare, people are clearing out grocery stores.
I don't know about you, but the severity of the pandemic still hasn't set in with me. That was until I saw what the inside of a Hudson Valley grocery store looked like. The shelves are empty. And it's not just the cleaning supplies and hygiene items being cleared out, it's food too.
Take a look below at some pictures inside various Hudson Valley grocery and superstores. It's sobering to see the empty shelves and realize that there is true panic going on about the coronavirus.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America