Local Bakery Offering Toilet Paper… In Cake Form
This cake brought me a laugh.and boy did I need it. The laugh not the cake but I will gladly take both.
The Cakery in Fishkill has found a way to combine my two favorite things right now. The local bakery found a way to bring the Hudson Valley a smile while addressing the toilet paper hoarders. Your basic bath tissue has been hard to find these days. I'm not sure how or when people start stockpiling toilet paper but it's a little ridiculous.
The Cakery in Fishkill has made to order cakes and they're always keeping up the times. They're still offering this cake y special order only. Honestly, you probably have a much better chance of getting this cake before you get actual toilet paper.
The Cakery is still offering cakes and taking orders via phone at (845) 202-7281
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America