LEGOLAND New York Looking For Hundreds of ‘Model Citizens’
How would you like to be an official resident of LEGOLAND?
The soon-to-open theme park in Goshen is searching for hundreds of employees to keep everything running once LEGOLAND New York officially opens its gates. The 500-acre park will open on July 4, 2020. But before that can happen, the entire theme park needs to be staffed with employees.
A schedule of LEGOLAND Job Fairs has been posted starting in January. Prospective employees can attend these informational sessions to learn about the opportunities that exist at LEGOLAND. The staff will showcase the different departments and jobs available in each area of the park. Attendees will have 30 minutes to meet with representatives from food and beverage, technical services, attractions and admissions.
During the fair, prospective employees can learn about what goes into working at LEGOLAND and what jobs may be available.
So far there are eight job fairs are scheduled in 2020.
- January 11 in Middletown
- January 23 in New Windsor
- February 1 in Rock Hill
- February 8 in Matamoras, PA
- March 3 in Middletown
- March 18 in Newburgh
- April 16 in Goshen
- April 21 in Middletown
More information on upcoming job fairs are available on the LEGOLAND New York Facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie