Jennifer Lopez, A-Rod Spotted at Busy Hudson Valley Shopping Mall
J-Lo and A-Rod surprised some star-struck Hudson Valley shoppers this week.
Imagine going to the mall to pick up a few items and running into one of the most famous celebrity couples in the world. That's what happened to some local Hudson Valley shoppers this week when they came face to face with Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez.
The engaged couple was seen at the Palisades Mall on Tuesday along with their daughters. While they did take some time to do a little shopping, the main reason Lopez was at the mall was to shoot some scenes from an upcoming film called Hustlers.
According to the New York Post, the movie is about a stripper, played by Lopez, who winds up outsmarting her high-rolling clients. It was the first day of shooting, so her fiance, Alex Rodriguez, surprised her by stopping by the set with the kids.
Actress Constance Wu was also at the mall to film scenes with Lopez. Hustlers, which also stars Cardi B is scheduled to hit movie theaters next year.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie