Is Cuomo’s Nipple the New ‘Blue Dress’ Debate?
Some look at our governor in a polo shirt and see a nipple piercing and others do not. Is Governor Cuomo's nipple pierced? Whatever the answer may be, this could be the distraction we all needed.
We could really use another blue dress/gold dress or yanni/laurel debate. The Empire State might have just gotten it.
Governor Andrew Cuomo has been in the news a lot lately and many are wondering about the fate of New York in the midst of a global pandemic. Others are wondering something else: Does our governor have his nipple pierced?
Though we cannot be certain, it sure looks like it and the internet is exploding.
I want to believe it myself but how on earth could this be kept a secret? Who wouldn't tell the world that they pierced Governor Cuomo's nipples? That is unless they were pierced a long time ago.
The picture is compelling but what do you think? Does our governor have some undercover steel?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America