Hudson Valley Winery Sought For Production
The movie and television business in the Hudson Valley continues to heat up. A new production set to film in the area seeks the right winery for filming.
According to the Hudson Valley Film Commission, a new project that will soon film in the area is on the lookout for a working farm with a vineyard that also has a large barn with real grapes growing on the vine.
Anyone who has the right vineyard in mind should email email@example.com and they will forward on to the production team.
2019 was a banner year for movie and television production in the Hudson Valley and 2020 is looking up. The Film Commission reports that $46 million was spent in the region in 2019 up from $29.5 million in 2018. Highlights from 2019 included Showtime's Billions filming in the area along with HBO's I Know This Much Is True.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center