Hudson Valley University Named ‘Top 10 Most Difficult To Get Into’
The State University of New York at New Paltz has been named one of the top 10 most difficult public universities to get into in America.
SUNY New Paltz is among some of the most elite public schools in the country when taking into consideration acceptance rate and average accepted GPA according to Medium. UC-Berkeley, UCLA and the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill lead the nation with New Paltz landing at number seven.
- UNC-Chapel Hill
- University of Virginia
- The University of California - San Diego
The average GPA of accepted students is 3.8. SUNY New Paltz accepts 37% of students who apply and is the most applied to school in the SUNY system.
The popular Hudson Valley school was founded in 1828 and sits on a scenic 257-acre campus. They have an enrollment of around 8,000 undergraduate and graduate students and has been ranked #28 in Regional Universities North by US News.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center