Hudson Valley Town Named ‘Coolest In America’
The Hudson Valley is full of great places to live and work. But one town, in particular, has been named the 'coolest small town in America'. Beacon has come a long way in the last decade and has really turned itself around. Where vacant buildings once stood, vibrant business' now reside.
Budget Travel has taken a number of factors into consideration to come up with their results. It's the restaurants and craft brewers, the art scene and access to nature that sets Beacon apart from places like Sonoma, California or Durango, Colorado.
Here's a look at the top five, for the complete list visit BudgetTravel.com.
- Beacon, NY
- Sonoma, CA
- Gatlinburg, TN
- Durango, CO
- Ephraim, WI
What do you think, is Beacon the coolest small town in America?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America