Hudson Valley Resident To Be Featured In New Bill & Ted’s Movie
Accomplished actor and Hudson Valley resident William Sadler will reprise his role as 'Death' in the upcoming Bill & Ted Face The Music movie. Starring Keanu Reeves as Ted 'Theodore' Logan and Alex Winter as Bill S. Preston Esq., the franchise is back for one final film.
After years of speculation, it was just announced that Bill & Ted Face The Music will begin filming later this year and is on track to open in theaters in August of 2020. Sadly George Carlin passed away many years ago and won't be around to reprise his role as Rufus.
Sadler splits time between a place in New York City and a Dutchess County home in Verbank. He played a key role in the second film in the series, Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey when our two heroes much play him in a series of games with their souls on the line.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America