Hudson Valley Red Lobster’s Offering Lobster Claw Bloody Mary
New Years Day is National Hangover Day, but did you know it's also National Bloody Mary Day? What a time to be alive.
Red Lobster is stepping up their Bloody Mary game just in time for the dual holiday. Launching on January 1st and available through February 2nd, not only will you get the traditional Bloody Mary mix, it comes topped with a chilled Maine Lobster Claw and Cheddar Bay Biscuit. Made with Tito's, you'll find a lime wedge, green olive, and jumbo shrimp in there too.
You can find Red Lobster locations in Poughkeepsie, Middletown, Kingston and Nanuet.
Or if you're looking to mix something up at home, have a look at the instructions below.
Will you be starting off 2020 with a Blood Mary?
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center