Hudson Valley HBO Series Announces Additional Talent
The HBO mini-series I Know This Much Is True being filmed in the Hudson Valley is set to get underway soon and more high profile talent has been added to the cast. Deadline reports Oscar winner Melissa Leo will star alongside Rosie O'Donnell, Archie Panjabi, and Imogen Poots who will join Juliette Lewis and Mark Ruffalo in the six-episode series based on the best selling novel by Wally Lamb.
The Hudson Valley Film Commission earlier reported on Ruffalo pulling double duty on the project, not only playing both twin brothers Dominick and Thomas but as executive producer as well. Leo will play the boys mother and O'Donnell plays a social worker who is assigned to the family. The show is billed as 'an epic story of betrayal, sacrifice, and forgiveness set against the backdrop of 20th century America'.
This casting announcement is in addition to other exciting Hudson Valley developments:
- HBO Selects Fishkill Restaurant
- Filming To Take Place In Poughkeepsie Neighborhood
- Town of Ulster Road Closures
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America