Hudson Valley Feature Film Seeks Tricked Out Ford Bronco
The movie and TV industry in the Hudson Valley is starting 2020 right where 2019 left off, busy. A feature film set to be shot in here in the area is on the lookout for two vehicles for production.
Producers will be filming in the Phoenicia area and need what's being described as a 'tricked out, lifted and loud' Ford Bronco from the 80s or 90s for one of the lead characters. The truck is needed asap so anyone who knows of a good fit should email firstname.lastname@example.org. A PT Cruiser will also be needed for filming.
2019 was a banner year for movie and TV production in the Hudson Valley. End of year results have not been compiled yet but are expected to exceed 2018 numbers. The Hudson Valley saw more than $29 million in direct spending at local hotels, restaurants and other business'.
The largest production to ever film in the region, HBO's I Know This Much Is True is set to debut this April.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center