Greg Fitzsimmons Recalls Field Trips to Historic Poughkeepsie Spot
Greg Fitzimmons is getting ready to come to Poughkeepsie but before he does he has a special message for the Hudson Valley.
He's a comedian, actor, writer, pod caster and he's bringing he's bringing his hysterical and twisted sense of humor to Poughkeepsie. Greg Fitzsimmons will be at The Laugh It Up Comedy Club.
Before he gives a visit and a whole bunch of laughs, Greg tells us how he grew up in Tarrytown and took many trips to the Vanderbilt Mansion as a kid. He also lets us know why he's not excited about eating at The Culinary Institute of America and much like us, he can't stand the tools on the Metro train either.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FLaughitupcc%2Fvideos%2F2144426788904163%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
Here's a taste of what we can expect at Laugh It Up. Check out this hilarious clip.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America