Get Scholarship Money for an Essay on This Fire Safety Item
Are you a High School Senior who is looking to get some extra money to go to college? Here is another unique scholarship that you might not be aware of, one from the American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA). This group, AFSA, will be giving out 10 scholarships this year all valued at $2000 a piece.
What do you need to to get in on the cash? Here is a look at who's eligible to apply, from their website:
- The High School Senior College Scholarship Contest is open to high school seniors who are citizens or aliens legally residing in the USA.
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; winner must enroll for classes beginning no later than Fall 2019 session.
- Winner selection is NOT based on financial need, GPA or demographic criteria.
Home-schooled students may apply as long as course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
- Entries must be submitted by April 1, 2019
Intrigued? All the details and the online application are at https://www.afsascholarship.org/. Good Luck!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America