Drunk New York Man Stumbles Into And Destroys 30K Camera
One drunken night out on the town may just end up costing a Brooklyn man thirty thousand dollars.
The NY Daily News is reporting that a 29 year-old man was so intoxicated he toppled into a WPIX-11 camera right before 4 a.m. The camera had been set up near the NYPD's Times Square station for a news segment on the arrest of a 22 year-old man who planned to carry out a terror attack near Times Square.
The impact knocked the camera, reportedly worth $30,000, over and smashing it to the ground. Police say the wasted man tried to get away and hide but was arrested immediately.
Guess we won't be going live to Times Square for that breaking news bulletin anytime soon.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie