Did You Know Hudson Valley Bridges Give Out Free Collectibles?
The next time you drive over the Hudson River, make sure to pick up your free gift.
There aren't many things in life that come with no strings attached. But if you travel through the Hudson Valley there's a pretty cool collectible that you can pick up that won't cost you a dime.
Historic Bridges of the Hudson Valley wants residents and visitors to appreciate the beauty of our historic Hudson River spans. The non-profit organization is encouraging drivers to visit these bridges by handing out a special gift just for saying "hi." If you happen to find yourself on any of our local bridges, all you have to do is drive up to any of the full-service booths and talk to a toll taker. While paying your fare, make sure to request a free "bridge sticker."
Each Hudson Valley bridge has its own unique design that features the bridge's name and a full-color illustration. The logos are printed on stickers that drivers can collect and trade.
Stickers are available at all five bridges operated by the New York State Bridge Authority. The spans include the Bear Mountain Bridge, Bear Mountain Bridge
the Newburgh-Beacon “Hamilton Fish” Bridge, the Mid-Hudson “Franklin D. Roosevelt” Bridge, the Kingston-Rhinecliff “George Clinton” Bridge and the Rip Van Winkle Bridge.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie