Confirmed: HV Businesses Requiring Mask For Entry
Don't be surprised if you're refused entry to a business if your face is not covered.
Many businesses throughout the Hudson Valley are denying customers access to their building without a medical mask or some sort of face covering.Though most buildings in the Hudson Valley and in New York have closed their doors temporarily there are still plenty of essential businesses still open.
Last week, Governor Cuomo announced and executive order demanding all New York residents to wear mask or face covering where social distancing is not a possibility.
Some stores in the Hudson Valley wasted no time in making the face coverings a requirement to gain entry.
Have you come across a store that is enforcing this rule?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America