Protesters in New York State Demand End to Quarantine
The CNN video above is from the Lansing, Michigan protests.
Perhaps inspired by the recent protest in Michigan and Ohio, protesters in upstate New York gathered to honk their horns in protest over Governor Andrew Cuomo's "New York on pause" order. Cuomo recently ordered all schools and non-essential businesses closed until at least May 15.
NNY 360 reports that protesters gathered Saturday morning and circled Public Circle in Watertown to protest the extension of the pause order.
One protester told the press:
It’s time for Cuomo to get the American people back to work. These people are getting sick of sitting at home. It’s time to come to an end.
This follows a small protest Thursday morning outside the state capitol in Albany. Do you agree or agree with the protesters? Do you think Cuomo is doing his best to help flatten the curve of COVID-19 in New York state? Or, are there other measures that need to be taken?
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie