City of Poughkeepsie to Hold Parking Ticket Amnesty Days
Ok, so you need to pay a parking ticket to the City of Poughkeepsie and you are struggling to get it paid or you just plain forgot about it. Well. Finally, someone heard you and wants to help you out.
Starting Monday June 15, 2020, the City of Poughkeepsie is offering parking ticket amnesty from late fees for 90 days. Yep, you can pay the fine/ticket and not have to pay all the additional late fees.
How can you pay the ticket? According to the City of Poughkeepsie website here are the three ways you can make that happen:
- Utilizing the City’s web payment portal:
- Using the payment drop box located at City Hall across from the Police Department.
- You can mail the payment in to the following address:
City of Poughkeepsie
ATTN: Parking Ticket Return
62 Civic Center Plaza
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- For information on outstanding tickets, call the City of Poughkeepsie’s Parking Department at 845-451-4120.
Do you owe on an outstanding parking ticket? How much would your fines be if you had to pay them? Let us know.
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- Tips for Ramp Hunting in the Hudson Valley
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Hudson Valley Restaurants