Celebrity Chef Appearing In The Hudson Valley This Weekend
Join celebrity chef and Culinary Institute of America graduate Scott Conant as he will be on hand for the ribbon cutting of his new Italian steakhouse in Sullivan County.
As we previously reported, Celebrity chef Scott Conant is opening a restaurant at Resorts World Catskill's in Sullivan County.
The Italian steakhouse, Celliao will offer guests an impeccable dining experience in both sophisticated indoor and outdoor settings. A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, Conant is returning to his roots. Cellaio will be just a short drive from the Poughkeepsie campus where he crafted his skill.
Conant will be on hand for the grand opening and ribbon cutting on May 19, 2018 from 5:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
The celebration will include
- Grand Opening ribbon-cutting ceremony attended by Scott Conant and RWC executive
- Private media “Champagne” tour of Cellaio hosted by Conant
- Media availability and interview opportunities
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie