Celebrate Spring With a Free Cone From Dairy Queen
Celebrate the first day of Spring with a free cone from Dairy Queen.
Wednesday, March 20 is the day of Spring, and why not celebrate with a nice tasty treat. Customers can enjoy a free small vanilla soft-serve cone with the signature curl on top (limit one per customer, while supplies last) at participating non-mall Dairy Queen locations.
Maria Hokanson, Executive Vice President of Marketing at ADQ said:
We love that our tradition of Free Cone Day has become synonymous with return of warmer weather and bringing people together. We know the start of soft-serve season brings joy to our fans, and we can’t wait to help spread smiles
More information can be found on Dairy Queen's website.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie