Celebrate Spring With a Free Cone From Dairy Queen
Celebrate the first day of Spring with a free cone from Dairy Queen.
Wednesday, March 20 is the day of Spring, and why not celebrate with a nice tasty treat. Customers can enjoy a free small vanilla soft-serve cone with the signature curl on top (limit one per customer, while supplies last) at participating non-mall Dairy Queen locations.
Maria Hokanson, Executive Vice President of Marketing at ADQ said:
We love that our tradition of Free Cone Day has become synonymous with return of warmer weather and bringing people together. We know the start of soft-serve season brings joy to our fans, and we can’t wait to help spread smiles
More information can be found on Dairy Queen's website.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie