Best Ways to Stay Occupied During the Coronavirus
We've all been stuck inside for too long, and it's getting tough to keep busy and not get bored. Here are a few things Smitty has been doing to keep busy.
With all this extra time at home, it's becoming more and more challenging to keep yourself occupied each day, knowing you can't go anywhere and being stuck home.
Here's how I've been keeping myself from going crazy during this pandemic.
Things to Stay Busy
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie