Is This The Best Summer Job EVER? Here’s How to Apply
This summer opportunity is probably one of those that sounds too good to be true, but it is real. How would you like to go to Iceland, live like a tourist, do tourist type things and get paid for three months--an entire summer? WOW Airlines--their base is Rejkavik Iceland--is taking applications for paid summer internships.
Here is just a few things that you will need to think about, from their website:
Your mission will be to explore some of WOW air's 38 destinations and document your travels to create a complete digital Travel Guide.
To apply, you will need to create and upload a short video travel guide (max 2 min) of your hometown
Think that this could be for you? Apply, here is the link.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America