90% of Kids Don’t Know What This Retired Piece of Tech Is
What the tech? I'm not even 30 years old yet and just knowing what this is, apparently makes me old.
It's hard to believe that millennials are actually getting older. We've got to make way for an entirely new generation to drive us crazy. You.gov recently posted a survey where they tested a 6-18 year old kids on how well they knew different items from the '90s.
Of the items that the youngsters were told to identify some deserve an honorable mention list like post cards, overhead projectors, disposable cameras and floppy disks.
Almost 90% of the kids that were surveyed had no idea what a pager was. I wonder if it's because all of the cool kids called a beeper.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America