Bears Break Into Tents at Taste of Country
These guys know how to crash a party.
Taste of Country Music Festival weekend came and went, but not without a party crasher or two.
In a press release the Department of Environmental Conservation announced that they were on the scene June 7th and 8th at Hunter Mountain during the Taste of Country Music Festival. ECOs Anthony Glorioso, Jared Woodin, Kurt Bush, Vern Bauer, Dustin Osborne, and Lt. Mike Terrell were part of security detail.
According to the press release the ECO's patrolled the area on ATV's and UTV's. They also answered 2 911 calls. Those calls were about some rowdy partygoers who weren't invited.
Apparently, two black bears entered tents in the camping area and we're enjoying themselves some food. The ECOs on hand were able to quickly move the bears from the area without incident.
The bears missed out on a great show.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash