Are People in Kingston Recycling Too Much?
You might ask yourself if people in Kingston, NY are recycling too much. Turns out residents there will be getting a second bin for recycling (yes, that is now a total of two recycling bins per address in the City of Kingston).
The reason this is happening? Kingston residents have been so prolific in recycling items that there is a need to separate it more and even divided it into separate pickups, cardboard and paper will not be kept apart from glass, plastic and metal recycling.
The paper and cardboard are to be in blue totes with yellow lids and will be collected every other week. Then on the alternate week, glass, plastic and metal will be picked up in the current bins. More information will be delivered to Kingston residents over the next week.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America