ANNOUNCED: Brian Regan is Coming to the Hudson Valley
Tickets are at the box office. Is it box office? Boxes office? Boxen office?
The accomplished comedian is coming to the Hudson Valley this spring. It was just announced that Brian Regan will be performing at UPAC in Kingston.
Known for being a "clean comic" and one of the best in the business, Regan has been making crowds belly laugh for well over a decade. His way of turning the most common everyday situations into relatable and hilarious bits have made him a household name.
Regan's famous bits have recently been given new life on Netflix. Regan had his first Netflix special in 2017 and even has his own sketch comedy show where he brings them to life called Brian Regan: 'Stand Up & Away.'
The show is May 12 at 7pm at UPAC in Kingston and you can get all of the ticket information and purchase them here. Who's ready for some laughs after a crazy weather?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America