Angry Orchard Welcome’s Jennie Angel
It's that time again!
We had a blast at April's Angry Orchard Cider Jam with Tenille Arts. This time around we'll have local Hudson Valley country artist Jennie Angel on hand to supply us with some great music.
Jennie will be taking the Angry Orchard stage on May 23rd from 6pm until 7pm at Angry Orchard's headquarters in Walden, New York.. According to her bio, Jennie was born in Georgia, raised in New York and studied in Dallas Texas. Needless to say her country roots run deep.
The Wolf we be hanging out with prizes and giveaways from 4pm until 7pm.
As always, there will be free cider sampling until 5pm and a food truck. Get your friends together for a fun Thursday night happy hour with cider and country music.
You can listen to some of Jennie's original music and find out where else she will be around the Hudson Valley on ReverbNation.com.
We can't wait to see you May 23 in Walden!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash