7 Summer Bummers
Here it is, summer again. Freedom, gentle breezes, long days and fun nights. But is summer really all it's cracked up to be? It's certainly not perfect. In fact, there are a few things about summer that I really dislike.
Summer is an awesome time of the year, but not without its flaws. What’s your least favorite part about the summer?
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
5 Fragrant Flowers