Seeking a Friend Till the End of the Pandemic? Buy one
Maybe you have heard of the movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World?" Well, things with this pandemic have not (nor does it look like) gone there, but it got me to thinking.
How can you get a new friend to hang out with during the pandemic? According to Craiglist, there is a person in Beacon who is selling male mannequins. Maybe you could get one of these, prop 'him' up in the corner and have someone to have a chat with?
The movie came out in June of 2012 and did not do to well at the box office, but it starred Steve Carell and Keira Knightley as two strangers who developed a unique friendship during the three-weeks that everyone is waiting for a large asteroid to hit and destroy the Earth.
Do we only have three-weeks left in the pandemic isolation? There is no way to tell that, but this might give you a great conversation starter for post-covid dinner parties and small social gatherings.
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know Happened in Newburgh
- 5 Hudson Valley Made Whiskey's That Make Great Gifts
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?
- Can a Funeral Procession Run Red Lights in NY?