7 Great Hudson Valley Experiences For August 2018
Looking to spend some time with friends or family this month, but not sure about what you should do, or where you should go? Here are a few suggestions of things taking place this month here in the Hudson Valley:
- Baldwin Vineyards, Pine Bush, Weekends during the month of August, they are holding their Strawberry & Chocolate Festival & Wine Tasting
- Millbrook Winery, go for a wine tasting or stop by on Friday night for one of their Food Truck Festivals.
- Sangria Festivals: Many local wineries are hosting sangria festivals this month
- Denning's Point Distillery, Tasting & Tour, Beacon. Set up a tasting and tour at one of the Hudson Valley Distilleries. While you are in Beacon, you can visit some of the local cafe's, restaurants or DIA Beacon, a museum.
- The Gravity Vault, Poughkeepsie, Grab a few friends and take a rock climbing lesson/class
- Head out to a comedy club for a show, Laugh it Up Comedy Club
- Make plans to visit Dutchess County Fair, August 21-26, 2018