7 From Orange County Arrested for Selling Alcohol to Minors
An underage drinking initiate in Orange County 7 people being arrested for selling alcohol to a minor.
On Thursday the Town of Wallkill Police Department, the Town’s Building Department, and the New York State Liquor Authority conducted an initiative to identify retail businesses and restaurants that illegally sell alcohol to minors.
The following individuals were arrested after being observed selling alcohol to a juvenile:
- Manjh Singh, 28, Middletown, at the 211 Discount Smoke Shop, 779 Route 211 East
- Lakhvir Singh, 41, Town of Wallkill, at the Exxon, 700 Route 211 East.
- Daniel Mattiella, 35, Middletown, at the Fuji Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, 1 North Galleria Drive
- Damiano Gambino, 47, Pine Bush, at Carbonella Coal Fired Pizza, 400 Route 211 East
- Megan Casulli, 32, Town of Wallkill, at Mr. Sushi & Grill, 400 Route 211 East
- Bharad Singh, 25, Town of Wallkill, at DB Mart, 475 Route 17M
- Ralph Iarussi, 38, Town of Wallkill, at DB Mart, 475 Route 17M
Each were charged with unlawfully dealing with a child and issued an appearance ticket to appear at the Town of Wallkill Court on May 25.
During the investigation DB Mart, Carbonella Coal Fired Pizza, and the 211 Discount Smoke Shop were all cited for building code violations.