Dead Crow Advisory in Wallkill
It's like a scene out of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.
On Friday, January 24, the Town of Wallkill Police Department alerted their community to a situation involving dead birds. According to their Facebook page "several dozen dead crows" had been found being the Price Chopper shopping plaza in the Town of Wallkill.
The post explains that the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has been contacted. The DEC has collected samples and has sent them to their pathology unit to determine the cause of death.
If you come across a dead crow the Town of Wallkill Police Department suggests not coming into direct contact with the dead animal and that if you have to handle them you are urged to use gloves.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash