5 Children Injured in Bus Rollover Accident In Sullivan County
Reports came in early Thursday morning on February 20th that a bus had rolled over in Sullivan County.
More details are emerging about the accident. According to ABC7NY, 5 children and 2 adults were hurt in the rollover accident. The incident took place on Route 17 eastbound in Mamakating around 7:40am.
It's being reported that 10 people were on the bus and that the injuries sustained by the students are minor. One of the injured passengers went to Orange Regional Medical Center while the others were taken to Catskill Regional Medical Center.
Route 17 between exit 111 and 112 was closed while police investigated the accident and cleared the bus from the road.
We'll continue following this story as more details are released.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash