11 Multi-Million Dollar Hudson Valley Homes I’ll Never Afford
It would take a serious stroke of luck or lotto win to afford any of these Hudson Valley homes for most folks. The most expensive home on the market in the area tops out at $16,500,000 but we'd settle for something in the $7-10 million range if you made us.
Who wants to split one with me, which one would you choose? More details on all of these homes can be found on Zillow.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- RUSH HOUR: The Hudson Valley's 10 Busiest Roads
- 13 Classic Hudson Valley Diners That Do It Right
- HISTORY: How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- FAMOUS: Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- 10 Orange County Locations On The National Register of Historic Places
- DEMO: Drone Footage Captures Historic Psyche Center Demolition