Will NY Businesses Refuse Entry to Customers Without a Mask?
Starting this weekend, it might be difficult to enter stores and essential businesses without your face covered.
We've been seeing a lot of Hudson Valley residents wearing masks for weeks now when out in public. If you walk inside any essential business like a grocery store you'll see that the majority of people are wearing masks and gloves to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
With Cuomo's latest executive order requiring all New Yorkers to wear a mask or cloth over their face in public it should soon be a rare sight to see someone's face in public.
While at a store this Poughkeepsie this week I was told that starting on Saturday I will not be allowed access inside of the store without my face covered. I would only be able to use curbside pick up.
So you know of any businesses in the Hudson Valley that will be enforcing this new policy?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America