Who Saw The Goodyear Blimp Fly Over The Hudson Valley?
The famed Goodyear Blimp flew over the Hudson Valley. Did you catch any photos?
Everyone seems to have heard of the famed Goodyear Blimp. Most of us have seen pictures but only a few are lucky enough to see it in person. Several Hudson Valley residents are now in that group.
The Goodyear Blimp made an 'unscheduled' trip through the Hudson Valley this past week. There is no flight date on the online schedule according to Goodyear. Did you know you can actually request an online fly over from Goodyear? I wish I had known that before I proposed to my Fiance'.
I got to catch the Goodyear Blimp fly over while I was touring West Point. I had just hit the Cadet Cathedral, an amazing and beautiful structure that was built over 100 years ago only to be upstaged by a blimp. Everyone quickly ignored the tout guide to get photos of the giant blue ball of helium.
What makes the Goodyear blimp so fascinating? Did you catch it?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America