Who Has the Best Cupcakes in the Hudson Valley?
It is a question that almost everyone in the Hudson Valley has on their minds, "Who has the best cupcakes? Where can I get them?"
Who better to answer this question than YOU! Here are a few places that are known for having some tasty mini-cakes, but where else should we check out? Tell us.
- Pastry Garden, Poughkeepsie
- Adams Fairacre Farms, Any location
- Bread Alone, Any location
- Deisings Bakery, Kingston
- Moxie Cupcakes, New Paltz (When their pop-up shops are open)
- Cafe Aurora, Poughkeepsie
- Frieda's Bakery, Milton
- Apple Pie Bakery Cafe, Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park
What location or business are we missing? Comment below so we can add it.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America