Bethel Woods Museum Celebrating Peter Max with Two Exhibits
Artist Peter Max has a featured exhibit at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Museum at Bethel Woods. Max is an artist whose early works helped to define and explore the psychedelic age of the 1960s, with the bright colors and flying images.
The pieces that are in the exhibit are from a private collection on loan from Robert
Casterline and Shelly Fireman. The exhibit, Peter Max; The Early Paintings, is on display through December 31. This exhibit is included with your museum entry.
Part two of the exhibit called Doors to Originality will open on June 2, 2018 (the 10th anniversary of Bethel Woods). This is an outdoor installation featuring Peter Max works painted on wooden doors by local artists and then displayed throughout the Bethel Woods grounds.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America